Information We Receive
- You need a username and password to access imomin.com, imomin.com asks for personal information when you create a service account, including your contact information and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- To purchase goods and/or services from the imomin.com online store there is personal information you must provide. This information includes your name, shipping address, billing address, credit card information, and email address.
- When you use the imomin.com servers automatically record certain information about your location. It may records information such as account activity (including usage frequency, number of log-ins), and other information (including browser type, IP-address, date and time of access).
- When you send an email to our support staff, that email may be stored in our databases to ensure timely and efficient servicing of your needs.
Confidentiality and Security
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, providing search results and links, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. We may give these parties access to personal information only to the extent needed to perform their functions.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission and processing credit card by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Uses For Information
- imomin.com maintains and processes your account and its contents to provide the location service to you and to improve our services.
- imomin.com may send you information related to your account or other imomin.com services.
- imomin.com may update this policy at any time. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by email or by placing a prominent notice on our site.